March 26/27th 2022
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
5045 Mainway Drive
COST OF COURSE IS $4500+HST
Deposit of $1000+ HST to secure training
$3500+ HST due 2 weeks prior to training
(financing options available)
Seamless Aesthetic Injection Training provides Canadian Nurses Association* ACCREDITED Introduction to Neurotoxin and Dermal Fillers training to regulated healthcare professionals. Our training program provides in-depth knowledge, expertise, and proficiency in the proper administration of hyaluronic acid dermal filler and neurotoxin injections treatments. We use a combination of self paced pre-learning modules and two full days of in-person hands-on training from our team of professional experienced instructors.
Seamless Health & Medical Aesthetics has received accreditation from the Canadian Nurses Association. The accreditation recognizes that the Program has been subject to a rigorous quality assessment and has achieved national recognition. Nurses will receive 30 Credit Hours through this accreditation that can be sent to Colleges as confirmation of practice maintenance.
The cost for the complete Fundamental Course in Aesthetic Injections program is $4,500.00 (+ HST). The course includes self paced pre-learning modules, two days of in-person didactic and a third hands-on training session for added injection skills practice.
Limited attendance to ensure a small student to instructor ratio. We recognize that one day to learn about neuromodulators and dermal fillers is NOT ENOUGH! Our goal is to prepare a knowledgeable and competent practitioner and set them up for success!
At Seamless Health and Medical Aesthetics, we offer one day focusing on Neurotoxins, one day on Dermal Fillers, each with hands on injections plus a separate 1:1 mentorship session for each attendee to increase hands-on skills. All three days include supervised hands-on injections on multiple models, see below for details. We offer this additional day to provide even MORE hands-on experience for our injectors. This will provide a significant step towards your success.
We offer additional affordable, ongoing workshops and trainings throughout the year to maintain and learn new skills after your initial course. There are mentorships and shadowing opportunities available after completion of the course, with in-house medical direction.
- Discuss the goals of aesthetic procedures including the types of aging and how the skin changes as it ages.
- Increase knowledge of facial anatomy specific to injectable procedures including the facial muscles of expression, vasculature, nerves and understanding the layers of the skin.
- Information on the history, mechanism of action, and safety of Botulinum Toxin-A. Discuss the proper preparation and reconstitution techniques for Botulinum Toxin-A.
- Examine Botulinum Toxin-A dosage and injection techniques for the glabellar region, frontalis, bunny lines, crows’ feet area, and brow lift procedures.
- Understand the use and role of dermal fillers.
- Analyze the hyaluronic acid classification methods, common areas of use and depth of injection for hyaluronic acid dermal fillers.
- Understand the types and uses of the most common hyaluronic acid dermal fillers in Canada.
- Examine dermal filler techniques and injection methods for lip enhancement, lip augmentation, marionette lines, nasolabial folds, and midface volumization.
- Discuss types of anesthesia.
- Understand common complications that may occur with Botulinum Toxin-A and/or dermal filler injections and how to manage these complications with proper safety protocols.
- Evaluate correct patient selection criteria, the importance of medical history review and elements of a successful aesthetic consultation.
- Lean how to explain pre-care, post care, risks and side-effects and from there create a comprehensive treatment plan.
- Establish and exhibit successful skills in performing live model consultations.
- Demonstrate correct injection methods and techniques for Botulinum Toxin-A and dermal fillers.
- Complication management and treatment algorhythms
2022-03-26/27 Burlington - Accredited Intro to Neuromodulators & Dermal F
The course is available to Physicians (MD), Nurse Practitioners (NP), Registered Nurses (RN), and Registered Practical Nurses (RPN), and Respiratory Therapists (RT)who are licensed in Ontario, Canada.
No previous experience is necessary.